Saturday, January 26, 2019

Creative writing -1 Concept Maps

The most agonizing moments for us parents are when kids come from the school with a topic and ask for our help to write a composition in 10 sentences or so. All of us have faced such situations.
While teaching I had a chance to discuss this problem with my sister. She suggested the idea of concept maps. I tried it in my classroom in the form of group activity and kids just loved it. Within no time they started creating their own concept maps, to write short passages as well as essays.
I’ve created concept maps on some very common topics In this post I’m sharing concept maps on four topics e.g. – My father/ mother/ family/ school.               
This is an effort to help kids as well as parents who struggle to write a simple passage/paragraph. Readers can suggest some more topics.
Your suggestions are most welcome, feel free to ask for the printable worksheets in the PDF format.

Happy Teaching!!!!!


 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. These are very useful worksheets, its so easy to teach and learn new topics using these tools. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *